LetzCook Zoom Events
Need a fun new connection? Let’s cook together! As many of you know, my business has turned completely virtual and I’ve got it down. Let’s have some fun, grab a favorite drink and let’s get cooking!
Here’s the scoop:
- Class start time is 3pm Pacific Standard Time.
- You’ll all receive shopping lists prior to class and any additional equipment needed. We try and use items most already have in the house.
- Each class is fully interactive, so feel free to ask questions while you work along.
- The class fee is per household—you can have as many cooks in your kitchen as you like.
- Classes are 90 minutes, unless otherwise noted above.
- Each class is a password-protected Zoom session. You can download Zoom at zoom.us
- You’ll receive an email with a session ID and password 60 minutes prior to your class. *Login to the Zoom session prior to the start time—late attendees may not be admitted.
3 Classes for $100 or $40 a class
Venmo & PayPal accepted
MARCH-APRIL COOKING CLASS DATES
~ All classes have a gluten-free options. ~
Did Someone Say Italian?
Breads intimidate even the best cooks, but this Focaccia is so easy and foolproof.
Rosemary Focaccia Bread
An Italian Classic, Chicken Cacciatore
Light and Perfect- Fennel, Lemon and Shaved Parmesan Salad
The Mediterranean Diet
Lightly Baked White Fish with Olives and Artichokes
Perfectly Roasted Herbed Potatoes
Shaved Almond Green Beans with Drizzled Olive Oil and Crushed Red Pepper
Delicious Healthy Twists to Standard Recipes
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Char’s Favorite Mushroom Veggie Burgers
The BEST Flourless Chocolate Brownie
Prep Your Easter Brunch
Caramelized Leek, Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
Perfectly Roasted & Crispy Herbed Potatoes
Lemon Asparagus with Shaved Parmesan
Perfectly Spiced Carrot Cake
A Favorite from India
This Recipe is a delicious classic and easier than you probably think to prepare.
Chicken Tikka Masala
Homemade Naan Bread
The perfect Combination of Flavors
Honey and Garlic Glazed Salmon
Delicious Lemon Pasta
Cabbage, Cucumber and Fennel Salad with Olive Oil & Dill
LetzCook & Mingle
Tired of the dating apps? We are too. We’ve come up with some virtual dating experiences that’ll be sure to make you feel connected and maybe leave the class with more than just some new recipes!
One hour cocktail making courses using fresh ingredients and herbs. Learn some new recipes using just a few all-natural ingredients. I call it “Farm to Glass”.