LetzCook Zoom Events
Need a fun new connection? Let’s cook together! As many of you know, my business has turned completely virtual and I’ve got it down. Let’s have some fun, grab a favorite drink and let’s get cooking!
Here’s the scoop:
- Class start time is listed in Pacific Standard Time.
- You’ll all receive shopping lists prior to class and any additional equipment needed. We try and use items most already have in the house.
- Each class is fully interactive, so feel free to ask questions while you work along.
- The class fee is per household—you can have as many cooks in your kitchen as you like.
- Classes are 75 minutes, unless otherwise noted above.
- Each class is a password-protected Zoom session. You can download Zoom at zoom.us
- You’ll receive an email with a session ID and password 30 minutes prior to your class. *Login to the Zoom session prior to the start time—late attendees may not be admitted.
3 Classes for $100 or $40 a class
Venmo & PayPal accepted
DECEMBER COOKING CLASS DATES
~ All classes have a gluten-free options. ~
Wednesday, December 9th
DIY Food Gifts
Parchment Wrapped Compound Butter with Garlic & Chive (Serve with loaf of fresh bread)
Olive Oil Marinated Feta Cheese with Fresh Herbs under Glass
Cucumber Red Onion Pickles
Homemade Pepper Jam
Saturday, December 12th
Back by popular demand! Homemade Biscotti (vegan and gluten-free options)
Chocolate Orange Biscotti
Almond (option to dip in white chocolate cranberry)
Wednesday, December 16th
Holiday Cookies (Gluten-Free Recipe Available)
The Best Holiday Shortbread Cut Outs, Truly the BEST recipe!
Brown Butter & Pistachio Glazed Cookie
Saturday, December 19
Chicken Mirabella (Roasted Chicken with Olives and Dried Plums, Dates or Figs)
Roasted Cabbage and Fennel. Super simple but looks very impressive…everyone loves this dish!
Wednesday, December 23
Prep Your Christmas (vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-Free option available)
(Instant pot or Stock Pot)
Warm Christmas Tree Bread Twists loaded with Spinach and Parmesan
Coconut Curry Chicken (Crab or Fish)) Soup with Hearty Greens, healthy and Delicious!
Christmas Day Caramel (pull apart) Monkey Bread
Wednesday, December 30
Prep your New Year’s Eve (Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten Free options available)
Wild Mushroom Chowder with Bacon and leeks -Instant Pot or Stock Pot
Savory Herb (Pull-apart) Bread
Wrapped Brie Fondue Tower (so easy and a cool party trick!)
LetzCook & Mingle
Tired of the dating apps? We are too. We’ve come up with some virtual dating experiences that’ll be sure to make you feel connected and maybe leave the class with more than just some new recipes!
One hour cocktail making courses using fresh ingredients and herbs. Learn some new recipes using just a few all-natural ingredients. I call it “Farm to Glass”.